I love fall! The cooler weather, the color of changing leaves, the smell of a burning fire on a cool crisp night and the smell of fresh baked goodness coming from the kitchen. With all of the great pictures in your mind, please allow me to add a few more with some of the scents we will carry this fall at Pure Scented Candles.
- Autumn Harvest – An interesting blend of orange, grapefruit, and clove.
- Banana Nut Bread – The tasty aroma of fresh baked banana bread. A delicious combination of walnuts, ripe banana, and vanilla.
- Cappuccino Brulee – A blended treat of vanilla beans, coffee beans, and cocoa beans.
- Carrot Cake – Fresh from the oven carrot cake with subtle hints of brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, coconut, raisins, and of
course candied carrots
- Cinnamon Stick – The scent of rich spicy cinnamon a seasonal classic!
- Cranberry Citrus – A sweet blend of tart cranberry and elderberry with citrus companions mandarin and clementine.
- Firewood – The heart-warming smell of a good fire burning. This one will bring back memories.
- Gingerbread – Another seasonal classic. Sweet and warm with a ginger kick combines vanilla and spices for a homemade, fresh baked gingerbread scent.
- Hot Baked Apple Pie – The familiar aroma of apple pie straight from the oven.
- Mulled Cider – A spicy combination of apple, clove, orange and cinnamon with a sweet musky background.
- Pumpkin Pie – A fragrance that smells like pumpkin, spices, and a touch of vanilla whipped cream. Enjoy!
- Sweet Autumn Sunrise – A unique fragrance for the fall, deep earthy and cool, with hints of musks and